Exciting opportunities in a pharmaceutical company dedicated to fish health and welfare
Manager Production Planning – SAP – Aquaculture – Pharmaceutical production
Why join PHARMAQ part of Zoetis?
PHARMAQ is the global leader in vaccines and innovation for the aquaculture industry. Vaccines contribute to reduce the need for antibiotics and ensure a sustainable aquaculture industry. Around 375 dedicated colleagues develop safe and effective products with a focus on targeted research, quality, and biological production. Our R&D and manufacturing facilities are based in Norway, and commercial operations are in Norway, Europe, North and South America and in Asia. As part of Zoetis, the world’s largest animal health company, give us access to new technology and new global markets.
Our fish vaccines are produced at our biopharmaceutical facility in Overhalla, Trøndelag. All our vaccines for various fish species worldwide are produced here. At our production facility in Kløfta we produce sterile vaccine components (virus antigen). In 2022, we produced over 2 billion doses of fish vaccines, and to meet the growing demand, we have an ambition for increased volume in the years ahead. As a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, we follow strict requirements for quality and all our processes follow GMP/GDP (Good Manufacturing Practice/Good Distribution Practice). A very dynamic and competent organization makes it possible to maintain our leading position.
In PHARMAQ part of Zoetis, we foster a highly collaborative culture and work across the business units to obtain results that matter. It is our colleagues that make the difference, and we strive to value the professional and personal development of every colleague.
Who are we looking for?
When hiring new employees, we look for the individuals who are inspired by PHARMAQ part of Zoetis dynamic and innovative spirit to create the next generation of solutions and services to support the evolving aquaculture industry. Our core beliefs are: Our Colleagues Make The Difference, Always Do The Right Thing, Customer Obsessed, Run It Like You Own It and We Are One Zoetis.
We are now seeking an experienced Manager Production Planning to our Global Manufacturing Supply (GMS) function in Norway.
Manager Production Planning
Manager Production Planning will be overall responsible for establishing production schedules to ensure reliable supply and availability of fish vaccines to our customers. He/she will also be essential in developing strategic planning, capacity, and production strategies to meet existing and future needs. This person should possess strong analytical and organizational skills to perform both strategic and tactical planning functions required to support the business. Experience in working with SAP is a strong plus. To be able to execute planning efficient and well across activities and functions, it will be important to have a good total business understanding, and strong skills in communication.
If you are curious about what we do and are looking for new and exciting challenges in a dynamic and innovative industry – then PHARMAQ is a great choice.
- Overall responsible to analyse and convert demand signals (SAP-APO) into an efficient and streamlined production schedule to secure a reliable supply to our customer
- Close cooperation with Commercial / Demand organization to understand the needs for products and volume short and long term
- Analyse MPS/MRP data to ensure appropriate production levels across department of API’s (Active Ingredients), Semi finish goods (blend and filled) and Finish goods (packed)
- Manage RCCP and Optimizer process (SAP-APO) to ensure capacity constrained areas are addressed proactively to mitigate supply shortages
- Participate in the continuous improvement of SAP MRP system applications
- Maintain and develop high level of competence/skills in relevant tools/system like SAP (Enterprise Recourse Planning system) and Excel
- Communicate supply vulnerabilities and implement plans to ensure continuity of supply, including develop and maintain relevant reports.
- Work closely with Global Supply Planning and support global reviews as required, propose, and validate what if scenario when facing supply shortage within short- and long-term planning horizon
- Monitor usage rates and quality issues, as well as analysing and adjusting safety stock levels as needed to optimize material flow at site level.
- Key resource in developing and maintaining Budget, including to keep good control of inventory, and minimizing scrap.
- Monitor inventory levels, communicate variances, and adjust accordingly to achieve company inventory targets at both site and commercial levels
- Participation in change processes, transition management (obsolescence, updated material specifications, etc.), support on analysing BOM usage accuracy and give input to maintain master data for BOMs within SAP
- Work within applicable regulatory requirements by initiating appropriate action when quality or compliance deficiencies are identified
- Work closely with and all sites relevant departments to document site capacity (storage, production, testing, release) and ensure site bottle necks and associated improvement actions are clearly understood, documented, communicated, and followed through.
- Be the primary point of contact for Production Planning
- Participate in and support relevant Projects
- Ensure compliance with Zoetis policies and procedures, ethical practices and adherence to relevant laws and regulations
Qualifications and profile:
- University or bachelor’s degree, with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- A good understanding of the Manufacturing environment and/or Supply Chain, and preferred experience of working closely within these areas
- Experience from Pharmaceutical Industry planning and an understanding of GMP and the Quality standards is preferred
- Customer focused and proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across different scientific disciplines, functions, and levels
- Analytical, systematic, solution oriented and capable to build new structures
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong skills in Excel, with an analytical skillset capable of both identifying and quantifying requirements
- SAP experience strongly preferred and other ERP experience to be considered
- Strong communication skills and Fluency in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
Preferred main working place will be Overhalla in Trøndelag, but we are flexible to discuss different workplaces for the right candidate at any of our sites in Norway i.e., Overhalla, Kløfta or Oslo (Skøyen).
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, flexible schedule, and the opportunity to personal and professional development.
Additional information about this position is available from:
Plant Director GMS PHARMAQ part of Zoetis
Mobile phone: +47 99204351
We are looking forward to receiving your written application in English, to be submitted together with your CV via email to [email protected] by 26st of February 2023. We are a pharmaceutical company, and we will require police testimonial upon appointment.
PHARMAQ is the world’s leading vaccine and innovation company focused on the aquaculture industry and part of Zoetis, the world’s leading animal health company. The company develops safe and effective medicines for the aquaculture industry with a good environmental profile through targeted research and dedicated staff. Production, administration, research and development is located in Norway and the group’s products are marketed in Europe, North and South America and in Asia. PHARMAQ has around 375 employees. For more information, see the company’s website: www.pharmaq.com
By submitting an application and CV, you agree that the information you provide will be stored in our database to be able to assess you in our recruitment processes. The information will not be stored longer than necessary and maximum for 6 months. Should you have any questions about the safety of our recruitment processes, please contact us at e-mail [email protected] The applicant is entitled to withdraw the application at any time.
Link til nettsidens utlysning: https://www.pharmaq.com/no/pharmaq/ledige-stillinger/manager-production-planning/